All individuals are encouraged to post messages on any topic relevant to neuropsychology, but please restrict posts to their respective topic sections.
- Neuropsychology Central reserves the right to remove any and all articles it considers inappropriate, without notice or prior notification to the author.
- All posts made are the opinions and views of the author and not necessarily those of the hosts, operators, and providers of this service. Neuropsychology Central and those affiliated with it are not responsible for the reliability or validity of any information posted, nor do we vouch for the authenticity of any author. Neuropsychology Central makes no warranties express or implied.
- Advertisements are prohibited within the forum without consent of the editors.
- By posting to the forum, you are granting permission for Neuropsychology Central to use or reprint any posts or contributions. You also agree that you understand any posted material is part of a public forum and there is no reasonable expectation of privacy.
- For Support Forums please do not solicit professional personal advice and please do no offer any such advice. Pose all questions in general terms, such as what might individuals suffering from X benefit from, as opposed to asking for individual case advice.
- By signing up, posting, and/or viewing the Neuropsychology Central Forum, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions, and all terms and conditions published in all legal disclaimers on the site. You also agree to hold Neuropsychology Central harmless for all liabilities. You agree the forums are only one source of educational material and should be collaborated by independent source and not be substituted for independent research and professional advice.
- You agree all these terms have been explained to you in a language you understand.