Welcome to Neuropsychology Central.Com - the World Wide Web meta-source devoted exclusively to the subject of Human Neuropsychology . The site was originally designed and edited by Jeffrey N. Browndke, Ph.D. in 1995, making it an early resource for individuals interested in neuropsychology. Ownership of the site was transferred in late 2007 to Ernest J. Bordini, Ph.D. of Clinical Psychology Associates of North Central Florida, P.A. with hopes of continuing and expanding it's proud heritage.
Neuropsychology , a new branch of science with the specific and unique aim of investigating the role of individual brain systems in complex forms of mental activity.
- A.R. Luria "The Working Brain"
The primary objectives of this website are:
- To describe the importance of neuropsychology as a science of brain and behavior
- To increase public knowledge of neuropsychology as a branch of practical medicine
- To indicate the contribution which neuropsychology is making to the neurosciences
- To act as a resource for the professional and layperson